Activities of INSHS Digital:
• INSHS Group in Microsoft Teams – as the main interactive platform for posting and having optional research group meetings. It is the same platform that we were using at the June conference It will be launched from the 15th of September 2020. A detailed „User guide” will be sent to each group member! Only authorized persons of the member universities and identified individuals are allowed to be members of the INSHS Group in Microsoft Teams.
• INSHS Newsletter ( quarter yearly) – via email and MT INSHS Group
• INSHS Linkedin – where INSHS offers to announce news including also members university events.
• INSHS Website- it works like a digital flyer with basic information. Updated twice a year
• INSHS and its members online optional academic events (workshops, conferences) incl. annual INSHS Convention, Christmas Conference, etc) Contact: Henriette Dancs
• INSHS online social event on Microsoft Teams: „Networking Thursday Coffee Thursday” (NTC) on Microsoft Teams INSHS Group: 3.00- 4.30 pm (CET) on each first Thursday every month. (Organized INSHS- Eotvos Lorand University Budapest, Hungary) Contact: Henriette Dancs
• „ Thematic Monthly Workshop” (TMW) on any suggested online platform: 3.00- 4.30 pm (CET) once a month. Organized by a member institute. All members can choose topic for a 90 minutes workshop which includes 10 minutes introduction). Starting from October 2020. Contact: Henriette Dancs
• INSHS e-book (RRISS): to keep on editing scientific –e-books based on INSHS academic events (Dancs, Hughes, Whyte, Gaillard, Penichet Tomas). We have already edition 1 and edition 2. It is a cooperation of INSHS, ELTE, University of Alicante. Published by: Savaria Press (Szombathely, Hungary) Contact: Henriette Dancs
Contact email: [email protected]
Summary table of the INSHS Digital Events: